I can relate to all of them. The more sarcastic, the better. :)
Tuesday, January 31, 2012
Monday, January 23, 2012
This is an email from a family friend who has had a long battle with cancer. Feel free to pass along to people you love, like, respect, or even dislike. Show compassion to everyone you encounter.
HOW TO STAY YOUNG1. Throw out nonessential numbers. This includes age, weight and height. That's why we live smart.
2. Keep only cheerful friends. The grouches pull you down.
3. Keep learning. Learn more about the computer, crafts, gardening, whatever. Never let the brain idle. 'An idle mind is the devil's workshop & dull living.' Experience new things...get out.
4. Enjoy the simple things...
5. Laugh often, long and loud. Laugh until you gasp for breath.
6. The tears happen. Endure, grieve, and move on. The only person, who is with us our entire life, is ourselves. Be ALIVE while you are alive.
7. Surround yourself with what you love , whether it's family, pets, keepsakes, music, plants, hobbies, whatever. Your home is your refuge.
8. Cherish your health: If it is good, preserve it. If it is unstable, improve it. If it is beyond what you can improve, get help.
9. Don't take guilt trips. Take a trip to the mall, even to the next county; to a foreign country but NOT to where the guilt is.
10. Tell the people you love that you love them, at every opportunity.
AND ALWAYS REMEMBER :
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
And if you don't send this to at least 8 people - who cares?
But do share this with someone.
We all need to live life to its fullest each day!!
Worry about nothing, pray about everything!!!